Saturday, June 6, 2009

Deliverance From Debt (It's FREE)

The rich rule over the poor,
and the borrower is servant to the lender

Proverbs 22:7

My wife and I found this new website that is 100% free. If you are tired of being in debt, I highly recommend trying this 12 week course out. My wife and I are going to try it even though we seem to have our finances somewhat under control. I think its a good thing to always be teachable. Yet both of us are, in the words of Dave Ramsey, "getting mad" at it and are taking charge of our finances. Life is horrible living under the tent of a lender. So break free by becoming debt free!!! My wife and I are excited about this. Check out the website by clicking here.

1 comment:

Joyful Wife said...

I would love to know how you all like this course when you are through with it. Robby and I might be interested too.