Saturday, April 25, 2009

Snake Find

The other day I was doing some intense yard work. Our home that we purchased a little over a year ago apparently had owners who didn't take good care of the land. For some reason or another they planted random plants, trees, and flowers in odd spots all around the yard, so I was trying to fix this crazy confusion. In the process of destroying...I mean up rooting a pompous grass I found a little creature....

that's right our first snake....

well what was left of him.

I was digging up dirt around the pompous grass and several times during the process I came across several earth worms. I immediately scooped them up and place them in my garden for good plant growth. However, this little guy wasn't what I expected to find. For all you animal right activist and snake lovers out there, this was an accident I was digging and chopped the poor guy in half. Personally I'm glad he is gone cause I don't want these little creature around my girls. Hope everyone is having a great day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor guy my foot. better him than you. Mom just glad you got him. :)

Mom

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Wow! I´m with you, I don´t want that near those precios babies.